Security Awareness Training
Technology offers many advantages for getting a competitive edge and personalizing your marketing messages more effectively. It can also help streamline operations and increase your productivity. Yet, safeguarding all your information comes with challenges.
Bad actors are finding innovative new ways to try and access your valuable data so they can ransom it or sell it. Regulations in some markets and industries demand strict security measures to prevent costly penalties. Today, it’s more important than ever to protect the data your business collects.
Security awareness training helps mitigate these risks by stressing how crucial data protection is. Partner with Corsica Technologies, a market leader among security awareness training companies. We can educate your users, allowing them to recognize and respond to red flags better.
Advantages of Cybersecurity Awareness Training
Our thorough training program includes cybersecurity awareness testing and benefits like:
- Phishing simulation testing: Sophisticated email phishing attacks aren’t new. They’ve lasted this long because they work, with more than 90% of data breaches traceable to phishing. The Corsica Technologies team has in-house cybersecurity experts with extensive experience in phishing simulation. What’s more, we’ll automatically enroll employees who fail in additional training.
- Proprietary teaching materials and approaches: Just because it’s learning doesn’t mean it has to be boring! We’ve developed our class materials to entertain and educate simultaneously. Our proven methods reduce phishing test failures by an average of 50% within 90 days, significantly lowering your organizational risk.
- Minimal time commitments: Corsica Technologies designed the course lessons to be concise and easy to understand. As a result, your employees get the awareness skills they need sooner. Better in-depth knowledge helps them feel more confident. It also sets them up to succeed when developing best practices for safeguarding business assets.
- Complete customization: While all organizations face potential risks, none have the same training needs. When you choose Corsica Technologies as your cybersecurity training provider, we’ll design a plan to meet your organization’s unique threat environment and educational needs.
- Peace of mind: You’ll feel more secure knowing your data is safe. Plus, preventing incidents protects your brand reputation and inspires more loyalty and confidence from your consumers. Almost one-third of users surveyed stopped supporting a company post-breach — another reason to proactively reduce your risk. We also support our services with an extensive guarantee.
- Cost savings: Security awareness training comes standard with our full-service managed IT program, Corsica SecureSM. Choose from various levels for an ideal end-to-end solution for improving your organization’s cybersecurity knowledge and posture. Our affordable monthly fee more than offsets the potential financial damage of a breach.
- Phishing security tests
- Customizable awareness programs
- Auto-enrollment for those that are successfully phished
Our Security Awareness Training & Testing offerings are:
- Easy to consume
Schedule Your Security Awareness Training Today
Competent security awareness training providers offer valuable education to transform your staff from a potential liability to a confident warrior on the first line of defense. Our in-house cybersecurity experts hold more than 300 industry certifications and over 250 collective hours of experience to teach you how to spot and respond to threats.
Schedule your consultation now, or contact an award-winning team member online today.
Office 365 is now Microsoft 365- What Does that Mean for Users?
Microsoft recently changed the name of its flagship product from Office 365 to Microsoft 365. According to the software giant, the name change was a part of natural evolution. Microsoft 365 began in 2017 as an enterprise offering that contained a combination of Windows, Office, and Enterprise Mobility and Security.