Corsica Technologies Service Guarantee
In today’s cyberthreat landscape, businesses are under constant pressure to defend their systems against ransomware, email compromise, and other advanced threats. While there is no magic bullet that guarantees protection, state-of-the-art managed services from Corsica Technologies help to mitigate cyber risk in a significant way – in fact, they’re backed by our exclusive guarantee.
We’re so confident in these protections that we are standing behind them with the Corsica Technologies Service Guarantee.
The Corsica Technologies Service Guarantee is intended to provide peace of mind for managed services clients. It covers Corsica Technologies services for containment, eradication, and recovery following a cybersecurity incident, all at no additional cost.
Covered incidents include1:
- Ransomware infection (up to $100K of services)
- Business email compromise (up to $100K of services)
- Regulatory or compliance fine related to cybersecurity incident (up to $100K)
- Business income loss related to cybersecurity incident (up to $50K)
- Legal liability related to cybersecurity incident (up to $250K)
The eligibility conditions to receive the benefits of the Service Guarantee include:
- Subscribing to the Corsica Secure℠ managed services package
- Encrypting data (e.g., Protected Health Information) as required by law
- Ensuring systems and applications remain current on patches
- Automating system backups and use an offline (or immutable) repository
Cyber Liability Insurance
The Corsica Technologies Service Guarantee offsets costs that your business would otherwise incur by engaging Corsica Technologies to contain, eradicate, and recover from a cybersecurity incident.
In addition to the Service Guarantee, Corsica Technologies is also able to quote and bind cyber liability policies for clients looking to add cyber insurance. If you are interested in adding cyber liability insurance, we can quote and guide you through the process of securing a cyber liability policy.
1 Restrictions apply. Contact your AE or vCIO for details. Coverage is provided for one incident per 12-month term.
Request a Consultation
Provide your contact information below and one of our solution experts will contact you within one business day.
To speak with someone immediately, give us a call at (855) 411-3387.