Managed IT Services For Financial Institutions
From maintaining rigorous compliance standards to requiring a network with no downtime, the financial industry has many technology requirements. Our IT experts are here to help you stop threats, maintain compliance and ensure network uptime.
Managed IT Services for Financial Institutions
Banks and other financial service organizations must abide by complex rules to protect their clients’ assets and conform to monetary laws. Achieving success often requires using technology and infrastructure wisely while safeguarding personal information and other sensitive data.
At Corsica Technologies, we understand the value these new tools bring, such as making customer service, record retrieval, and information access easier. As a market leader in providing managed IT services for financial institutions, we can keep you compliant, boost your productivity, and protect your network from potential threats.
Benefits of Choosing Our Managed IT Services
Our team of IT experts delivers a wide range of benefits, such as:
- Money savings: Reduce costs with our end-to-end technology solutions and an affordable monthly expense. We do all the infrastructure planning, maintenance, and installation, allowing smaller organizations and individual practices to eliminate the need for hiring in-house, specialized employees. Plus, your existing staff can focus on revenue-generating tasks instead of handling IT.
- Service availability: Work with a dedicated network manager who diverts the resources your business needs for reliability. Our team of project managers, designers, and engineers maintain a fully scalable platform, so your services grow with you or change to meet other needs. We also promptly apply patches and upgrades for extra functionality and security.
- Real-time network oversight: Rest assured an expert is monitoring your network. We staff our Security Operations Centers (SOCs) 24/7/365 and outfit them with the best technology and tools in the industry. As a result, our specialists proactively identify potential issues and work to resolve them immediately to prevent downtime.
- Higher detail levels: Analyze the metrics that matter most to you with our advanced reporting features. Our platforms improve operations by providing you with more information for data-driven decision-making.
The Support We Offer
At Corsica Technologies, we understand how important cybersecurity for financial services is, so it’s a cornerstone for all our services. We go the extra mile with managed security postures that include:
- Comprehensive compliance support: We know the regulations, from SEC to FINRA and PCI DSS to FDIC. Corsica Technologies experts ensure your services adhere to applicable rules to prevent costly penalties. Our knowledgeable team members will also sit in on required IT audits.
- Business continuity and forensic support: Corsica Technologies IT professionals are familiar with industry mandates for disaster recovery and business continuity plans, allowing us to help you devise and test them as required. Plus, we have certified forensic specialists on staff for factual investigation and reporting, a must for complying with anti-money laundering (AML) laws and protecting customers’ resources.
- Technical and educational support: Our support specialists work around the clock to provide technical assistance when you need it. Corsica Technologies experts also train you and your staff to identify gaps in security protocols, phishing emails, and other potential scams that could cause a customer’s financial loss.
Managed IT Benefits
Expert and unobtrusive service even when your staff is working
Ensures routine maintenance is conducted to improve security and reliability
Real-time network monitoring quickly identifies issues and reduces downtime, creating a solid foundation for an ERP system
Provides a team of certified experts skilled in planning, remediating or installing technology
Proactive IT planning allows scalability of operations
Dedicated network administrator
Managed IT services model improves reporting capabilities and metrics to improve overall operations
A team of professionals who are experts with your system and emerging technologies in your field
Managed IT Benefits
- Expert and unobtrusive service even when your staff is working
- Real-time network monitoring quickly identifies issues and reduces downtime, creating a solid foundation for an ERP system
- Proactive IT planning allows scalability of operations
- Dedicated network administrator
- Managed IT services model improves reporting capabilities and metrics to improve overall operations
- Ensures routine maintenance is conducted to improve security and reliability
- Provides a team of certified experts skilled in planning, remediating or installing technology
- A team of professionals who are experts with your system and emerging technologies in your field
Cybersecurity for Financial Services
Real-time monitoring reduces the risk of data loss or breaches
Security tools actively defend your network
From SEC and FINRA regulations, to FDIC and PCI DSS Compliances, we help protect your data – as well as protect your organization from fines and audits
Knowledgeable and capable partner during emergencies
Dedicated Corsica professional will stand with you during mandated IT Audits
Proven processes for training employees to ensure regulatory compliance
Expertise in back-up and disaster recovery protocols to ensure business continuity
Online security awareness training courses available
Trained and certified forensic experts on staff
Managed Security Benefits
- Real-time monitoring reduces the risk of data loss or breaches
- Security tools actively defend your network
- Compliance logs collected and stored offsite
- Dedicated Corsica professional will stand with you during mandated IT Audits
- Knowledgeable and capable partner during emergencies
- Proven processes for training employees to ensure regulatory compliance
- Expertise in back-up and disaster recovery protocols to ensure business continuity
- Online security awareness training courses available
- Trained and certified forensic experts on staff
Professional Services Benefits
Expert designers, engineers, procurement and project management professionals on staff
Dedicated project leader assigned to each project for scope and scheduling
Engineering resources dedicated to the project
Experts that evolve with advanced technology, evolving compliance and security requirements on Fintech and finance industry trends.
Corsica Project Management Office is centralized point of contact and ensures successful and timely completion of project deliverables
Backup and Disaster Solutions ensure your organization can continue operating after an unexpected life event
Professional Services Benefits
- Expert designers, engineers, procurement and project management professionals on staff
- Dedicated project leader assigned to each project for scope and scheduling
- Engineering resources dedicated to the project
- Professional services completed on schedule
- Corsica Project Management Office is centralized point of contact and ensures successful and timely completion of project deliverables
CRN Names Corsica Technologies to Its 2021 MSP 500 List
This is the fourth time in a row that Corsica Technologies has been named to the list, and the second year in the Managed Security 100 category. The list, released annually, recognizes the leading North American solution providers that have demonstrated innovative and forward-thinking approaches to managed services.
Health Center Credit Union Success Story
Stacy Tallent, President of Health Care Credit Union, had a tough decision to make - should he hire a full time IT employee or outsource his cybersecurity needs?
Honor Flight Success Story
Honor Flight was using a combination of excel files and paper trails to track information. Corsica Technologies helped them to build a custom database system to store and process data more efficiently and securely, minimizing paperwork and data loss.
Request a Consultation
Provide your contact information below and one of our solution experts will contact you within one business day.
To speak with someone immediately, give us a call at (855) 411-3387.