Managed IT and Security You Can Count On
At Corsica, we understand how important cybersecurity for financial services is, so it’s a cornerstone for all our services. Our dedication to helping our clients fully manage their technology needs is what makes Corsica one of the world’s top MSPs. Whether you have an existing IT team looking for help, or plan to outsource IT completely, we can help you stay compliant, streamline your processes and increase productivity.
Cybersecurity for Financial Services
- Real-time monitoring reduces the risk of data loss or breaches
- Security tools actively defend your network
- From SEC and FINRA regulations, to FDIC and PCI DSS Compliances, we help protect your data – as well as protect your organization from fines and audits
- Knowledgeable and capable partner during emergencies
- Dedicated Corsica professional will stand with you during mandated IT Audits
- Proven processes for training employees to ensure regulatory compliance
- Expertise in back-up and disaster recovery protocols to ensure business continuity
- Online security awareness training courses available
“The business of financial assistance and funding is built on trust. Helping people afford life is a great responsibility, and our partnership with Corsica has enabled us to care for our membership in a confident and positive way.” —Stacy Tallent, Health Center Credit Union
More than Managed IT
When you choose Corsica, you’re getting a team of dedicated experts with a combined 250+ years of IT and security experience. But the benefits don’t stop with our expertise:
- Time savings: Spend less time managing IT, and more time working on what’s important for your organization.
- Cost savings: Get expert support for your IT and security needs, all for around what you’d pay for one full-time hire.
- Consulting: We’ll work with you to create technology roadmaps that help you use technology to gain a competitive advantage in your industry.
- 24/7 availability: Most of our customers operate 24/7, and so do we. Our team can provide virtual or on-site assistance day or night.
- Disaster recovery and backups: We know how valuable your data is, so we provide backup services and cloud virtualization to get your back up and running quickly if you lose your data.
- Foundational cybersecurity: The average malware attack costs millions to resolve. We provide comprehensive, easy-to-implement security that saves your dollars—and your sanity.
- Event management: Constant incident monitoring allows us to help you prevent minor errors from becoming major security events.