VoIP Managed Services
As a fully managed IT service provider, Corsica Tech can provide VoIP service from consultation all the way through to implementation of your phone service.
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Services
Corsica Technologies provides VoIP solutions for small businesses, from consultation through implementation. Since landlines are no longer a necessity, you have many choices for a phone system at your company. VoIP services will change analog audio signals into digital data. This data can be used across the Internet.
As a result, you can use the Internet to make a phone call. There are three options for making calls with VoIP – analog telephone adaptors (ATAs), IP phones, and computer-to-computer connections.
Advantages of VoIP Service Providers for Business
As a VoIP phone service provider, Corsica Technologies can help you set up your new phone system easily. Choosing our team to help your business offers many benefits, including:
- Flexibility: One of the greatest benefits of VoIP services is their convenience. As long as you’re connected to the Internet, you can make and receive phone and video calls. At Corsica Technologies, our expert-level team can easily install and help you manage a VoIP system.
- Scalability: Another advantage is how simple adding more lines to your service is. You can simply buy more handsets rather than needing to install new phone lines. Corsica Technologies operates on a scalable basis for all of our services, meaning you can add to or reduce your plan whenever you need to.
- High-quality sound: Many VoIP services have excellent audio quality compared to traditional phone lines. We help you leverage technology like VoIP phone systems to provide a business advantage.
- Cost-effectiveness: Most VoIP plans are more affordable than traditional phone line services. Corsica Technologies builds on this perspective by offering predictable and scalable operating expenses.
- Additional features: Another benefit of VoIP phone systems is their ability to do just as much — if not more — than regular phone lines. You can hold, forward, and transfer phone calls, and it can also have caller ID and call recording.
We have a full-scale managed service provider (MSP) plan called Corsica Secure℠ that combines IT with cybersecurity. If you need VoIP, cloud systems management, cybersecurity, or a combination, Corsica Technologies can help.
Our multi-tiered Corsica Secure℠ packages can help businesses with various IT needs. Some benefits of choosing Corsica Secure℠ for IT include:
- Client portal: Our transparent client portal lets you see everything we’re doing with your IT and cybersecurity services. You can access it easily to see updates or look at your support tickets, among other things.
- Technology road map: Our team will create a three-year road map outlining your business objectives, predicted costs, and technology goals. It can showcase ineffective programs, so you can divert resources away from them and use them in more effective ways.
- Consulting service: Our packages include a virtual chief information officer (vCIO) experienced in risk management and IT. They will work with you and your teams on governance policies, compliance, and security measures.
Get a VoIP Phone System From Corsica Technologies Today
Corsica Technologies is a VoIP phone service provider that can help you set up an easy-to-use, multifunctional, and beneficial system. We offer numerous plans, whether you only want VoIP or need other services, too. Corsica Secure℠ is a viable choice for businesses looking for a comprehensive IT and cybersecurity package.
Please contact our team today to learn more about the VoIP solutions for small businesses we offer.
Corsica Technologies Ranked Among World’s Top MSPs
Corsica Technologies has been named as one of the world’s premier managed service providers on the prestigious annual Channel Futures MSP 501 rankings. This ranking identifies top forward-thinking global MSPs and leading trends in Managed Services.
Health Center Credit Union Success Story
Stacy Tallent, President of Heath Care Credit Union, had a tough decision to make – should he hire a full time IT employee or outsource his cybersecurity needs?
Augusta GreenJackets Success Story
Tom Denlinger, Vice President of the Augusta GreenJackets, discusses the role Corsica plays in empowering organizational success.
Request a Consultation
Provide your contact information below and one of our solution experts will contact you within one business day.
To speak with someone immediately, give us a call at (855) 411-3387.