Hackers Are Actively Hunting for Weaknesses in Your Processes
Payment card information is valuable, and hackers use a variety of tools to sniff out access points to protected information. If we could somehow ask the common cybercriminal where they would look for weaknesses in your PCI processes, they would likely be able to rattle off some likely possibilities. Could you?
The Benefits of Our PCI-DSS Risk Assessments
Corsica Cyber Risk Assessments can help you meet steep compliance demands through clear insights into your compliance status and, ultimately, your overall security.
Demonstrate Your Compliance
- Avoid harsh penalties for failing to comply to PCI-DSS rules or failing to remediate past issues.
- Reassure your customers that they are in safe hands when they shop with you.
Why Corsica Cyber?
- Our seasoned auditors are qualified to assess your standing as related to PCI DSS Compliance requirements.
- We are familiar with the many points of vulnerability in payment systems and software.
- We care about your overall security—not just your compliance standing.
Get a detailed summary of your interpreted results.
We come to you and present your executive summary so you can ask your questions and leave with the answers.
Any and all gaps in your security architecture, detection, and prevention policies and practices are reported to you.
Roadmap to Remediation
Immediately understand how to address your compliance gaps.
Targeted Action Plan
Formulate your budget and priorities according to what will matter most in your next audit.
Better Vendor Practices
For smaller businesses, vendors often hold the key to your customer’s security. Learn how to stay informed of vendor status.