In Healthcare, Even Risk Assessments Must Meet Patient Care Standards
While risk assessments are beneficial for organizations of all sizes and across all industries, they are uniquely important for healthcare entities. You are responsible for meeting the high standards required by our government to show your organization is protecting private patient information.
A 360-Degree View
Know the strengths and weaknesses of your policies, employees, processes, threat management, attack detection, tools, and techniques.
The Benefits of Our HIPAA Risk Assessments
HIPAA Risk Assessments can help you meet steep compliance demands without guesswork.
Demonstrate Your Compliance
- Avoid harsh penalties for failing to comply to HIPAA rules or failing to remediate past issues.
- Fulfill requirement 164.308(a)(1)(ii)(B).
- Approach security from the standpoint of protecting your patients, employees, and stakeholders.
A Natural Partnership
- Our team consists of experienced, down-to-earth professionals who are familiar with IT best practices for your industry.
- We carry certifications to assess your standing as related to HIPAA/HITECH Compliance Requirements, like CISA and HCISSP.
- Our seasoned auditors look at your IT security to provide you with a fresh, evidence-based perspective.
Get a detailed summary of your results—interpreted.
We come to you and present your executive summary so you can ask your questions and leave with the answers.
Any and all gaps in your security architecture, detection, and prevention policies and practices are reported to you.
Roadmap to Remediation
Immediately understand how to address security gaps.
Formulate your budget and priorities according to what will matter most in your next audit.