Pass Your CMMC Certification Audit with 100% Confidence
For many government contractors, contracts with the Department of Defense (DoD) make up a substantial part of their business. They simply cannot risk failing an upcoming Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) audit. That’s why many are choosing our CMMC assessments so they know exactly what they need to do to pass.Get a CMMC Consultation
The Benefits of a DFARS/CMMC Assessments
DFARS/CMMC Assessments by our NIST Consultants can help you meet steep compliance demands without guesswork.
Demonstrate Your DoD Compliance
Our NIST Consultants do the following…
- Perform a detailed assessment to determine your compliance level.
- Develop the required Systems Security Plan (SSP) and Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M).
- Successfully implement the security controls and requirements in NIST SP 800-171.
- Monitor and respond to security threats and breaches on your network with our Security Operations Center (SOC).
A Natural Partnership
- Our team consists of experienced, highly certified professionals who are familiar with IT best practices for your industry.
- We have the expertise to assess your standing as related to DFARS and CMMC Compliance Requirements
- Our seasoned auditors look at your IT security to provide you with a fresh, evidence-based perspective.
NIST Consultants determine what work needs to be done to comply with DFARS/CMMC requirements.
SSP & POA&M
Our team develops two required documents: Systems Security Plan (SSP) and a Plan of Action of Milestones (POA&M) which demonstrate your compliance with DFARS.