Manufacturing IT Services
Automated processes, information exchange and computerized control of equipment continue to transform manufacturing. Our engineers can ensure that network uptime and expert oversight of expensive and complex IT systems are provided in a secure manner.
Managed IT Services for the Manufacturing Industry
Today’s manufacturing companies compete with businesses worldwide as economies become more globalized. Various regulations like Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) can present challenges.
Manufacturers must maximize every tool to succeed in areas such as their technology and infrastructure. One of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to achieve success is by partnering with an experienced managed IT services provider (MSP).
Why You Should Partner With Corsica Technologies
Corsica Technologies is an award-winning leader in managed IT services for manufacturing. We provide a one-vendor solution customized to your plant’s needs for efficiency and management ease. Among the many reasons to choose us for manufacturing IT services are:
- Our expertise: The in-house team at Corsica Technologies collectively holds more than 300 IT certifications and over 250 years of combined industry experience. We know what it takes to meet your manufacturing business’s IT requirements, and we develop custom strategies to deliver the network resources you need.
- Our capabilities: Our services integrate with your existing programs, supporting CAD-based product development, logistics and inventory tools, and the Internet of Things (IoT). Plus, our platforms are entirely scalable, letting you adjust capacity to meet changing demands. We also keep labor costs down with a fixed monthly fee, allowing you to stay on budget and preventing the need to hire specialized employees.
- Our quality: We drive productivity through strategic IT planning, upkeep, reliability, and security. Our team handles your infrastructure maintenance, upgrades, and patches with a dedicated network administrator for your manufacturing facility. We also stand behind our claims at Corsica Technologies with a robust services guarantee.
Benefits of Our Solutions
Our managed IT services go hand-in-hand with cybersecurity for manufacturing businesses. When you partner with Corsica Technologies, you receive benefits like:
- Real-time network monitoring and defense: With our security monitoring services, our team uses the latest technology to identify and mitigate network risks, proactively countering incidents. We also stay current on new developments and industry insights to prevent and respond to cyber threats, protecting your data from breaches.
- Disaster recovery: Sometimes, events such as floods, tornadoes, or other natural occurrences can cause problems for your manufacturing operations. Our state-of-the-art redundant Security Operations Centers (SOCs) run 24/7/365 to help in case of these emergencies. This duplication ensures consistent back-ups and data integrity, so we can ensure effective disaster recovery and minimal downtime for your business.
- Ongoing training and support: We use our expertise to review your customer, vendor, and employee protocols to identify and strengthen areas that need improvements. Corsica Technologies clients further benefit from our educational resources, like employee training to spot and respond to potential cyber threats, providing your facility an additional line of defense against potential hazards.
Faster and more agile delivery of service to improve customer and coworker experience
Managed IT services model enhances efficiency and reporting capabilities and metrics
Real-time network monitoring quickly identifies issues and reduces downtime, creating a solid foundation for an ERP system
Ensures routine maintenance is conducted to improve security and reliability
Proactive IT planning allows scalability of operations
Dedicated network administrator
Provides a team of certified experts skilled in planning, remediating or installing technology
Managed IT Benefits
- Faster and more agile delivery of service to improve customer and coworker experience
- Real-time network monitoring quickly identifies issues and reduces downtime, creating a solid foundation for an ERP system
- Proactive IT planning allows scalability of operations
- Dedicated network administrator
- Managed IT services model enhances efficiency and reporting capabilities and metrics
- Ensures routine maintenance is conducted to improve security and reliability
- Provides a team of certified experts skilled in planning, remediating or installing technology
Real-time monitoring reduces the risk of data loss or breaches
Security tools actively defend your network
Compliance logs collected and stored offsite
Knowledgeable and capable partner during emergencies
Experience with 24/7 support for organizations running operations 24/7/365
Expertise in establishing and monitoring customer, vendor and employee security protocols
Product tracking and inventory management
Managed Security Benefits
- Real-time monitoring reduces the risk of data loss or breaches
- Security tools actively defend your network
- Compliance logs collected and stored offsite
- Knowledgeable and capable partner during emergencies
- Experience with 24/7 support for organizations running operations 24/7/365
- Expertise in establishing and monitoring customer, vendor and employee security protocols
- Product tracking and inventory management
Expert designers, engineers, procurement and project management professionals on staff
Dedicated project leader assigned to each project for scope and scheduling
Engineering resources dedicated to the project
Professional services completed on schedule
Corsica Project Management Office is centralized point of contact and ensures successful and timely completion of project deliverables
Schedule Your Consultation With Us
As a business in the manufacturing industry, your company could benefit greatly from managed IT services. Trust your manufacturing IT services and cybersecurity to the people who do it best — Corsica Technologies. You can contact us for more information online or schedule your consultation today.
Professional Services Benefits
- Expert designers, engineers, procurement and project management professionals on staff
- Dedicated project leader assigned to each project for scope and scheduling
- Engineering resources dedicated to the project
- Professional services completed on schedule
- Corsica Project Management Office is centralized point of contact and ensures successful and timely completion of project deliverables
Are you utilizing Microsoft 365 to its full potential?
We're currently offering a $99 Microsoft 365 Consultation (free for existing clients) to help you fully maximize the potential of your Microsoft 365 cloud. After a thorough discovery and assessment, you will receive a full analysis including a plan of action and business case.
Health Center Credit Union Success Story
Stacy Tallent, President of Health Care Credit Union, had a tough decision to make - should he hire a full time IT employee or outsource his cybersecurity needs?
Honor Flight Success Story
Honor Flight was using a combination of excel files and paper trails to track information. Corsica Technologies helped them to build a custom database system to store and process data more efficiently and securely, minimizing paperwork and data loss.
Request a Consultation
Provide your contact information below and one of our solution experts will contact you within one business day.
To speak with someone immediately, give us a call at (855) 411-3387.