WELCOME TO THE COORDINATING CENTER RESOURCE CENTER!
In this Resource Center, you’ll find helpful tips for troubleshooting common issues for TCC end-users, including VPN and Drive connections, reading encrypted emails, and more.
TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS FOR COMMON ISSUES
Having technical difficulties? Check out the troubleshooting tips below!
- Click on the SonicWall NetExtender icon on your desktop.
- The first time you log in, you will see this screen:
- Enter 67.34.130:4433 in the Server field.
- Enter in your computer username.
- Enter in your computer password.
- Enter CCHCC in the Domain field.
- Click Connect. If you get a window about a Security Alert for a certificate, click ‘Always Trust.’
- Once you’re connected, you’ll see the window below:
You are now connected to the VPN. If you have any problems accessing the new VPN, please contact Corsica.Click here to get a PDF version of NetExtender Instructions.
TCC utilizes email encryption. Here are the steps involved in viewing an encrypted email:
- The user receives an encrypted email from a trusted source (i.e. @Maryland.gov; @Census.gov) (See Image 1)
- Outlook 2016 makes them aware an encrypted email has been sent to them, but does not display its contents
- Instead, there is a large blue box in the email stating “read the message”
- Upon clicking the “read the message” box, the user is redirected to Office 365 to login if they haven’t logged in the O365 portal yet on this device
- Once the user logs in on the O365 portal (or if they’re already logged in) the email is either displayed or an error occurs stating “The Object Does Not Exist”
- If the “Object Does Not Exist” error comes up, open Office 365 (login.microsoftonline.com) on a web browser and have the user login
- Locate the email in the O365 online portal and open it
- It should now display properly with no errors (See Image 2)