Managed Antivirus Software Solutions
Antivirus software management allows you and your team to increase cybersecurity while focusing on other aspects of your job. Your Corsica Technologies team can help manage your antivirus software to ensure it is up to date and running correctly.
Our team takes a proactive approach to maintain your software. Antivirus software is essential to use for defense against cyber threats.
Advantages of Antivirus Software Management From Corsica Technologies
Using antivirus software managed by the team at Corsica Technologies provides several benefits. We take data protection seriously, so our primary goal is to help you prevent scams and other attacks with well-kept software.
Some of the advantages of allowing us to manage your antivirus software include:
- Security and protection: Your antivirus software protects against viruses, malware, and trojans, among other cyber threats. Antivirus software management at Corsica Technologies ensures your software operates as expected to keep your data safe.
- Proactive approach: Our team will consistently look for areas of improvement, updates, or potential issues. If we notice something, we respond immediately to prevent it from leaving you vulnerable to viruses or malware.
- Antivirus compliance: Our team can provide data from reports, summaries, and solutions on whatever level you need. You can use this information to provide transparency to your clients and partners about how you are protecting their data.
- Cost-effective: Your antivirus software can save you money when it performs well and does what you expect it to do. With help from our management team, your data is secure, saving you on the cost of downtime, data recovery, and public relations responses.
- Single-source management: Our anti-malware software management and antivirus solutions put all of your care into one place. You and your employees have controlled traditional antivirus and anti-malware software on each computer or device. With a managed service, our team is in charge of the software across all devices, meaning everyone will have the same updates and versions.
Full-Service MSP Plan With Corsica Secure℠
Corsica Secure℠ combines your IT services with cybersecurity. If you are looking for antivirus software management, cloud backups, event management, or a combination, our team can help. Choose the Corsica Secure℠ tier right for your business and scale up or down as necessary.
Benefits of choosing Corsica Secure℠ include:
- Consulting service: Your virtual chief information officer (vCIO) has experience with IT and risk management. They will assist with compliance measures, security, and governance policies.
- Technology road -map: Our team creates a three-year road map of your technology goals, business objectives, and predicted costs.
- Client portal: Our client portal provides insight into what we’re doing for your cybersecurity and IT. See updates or client support tickets on the dashboard.
Choose Corsica Technologies for Antivirus Software Management Today
Managed anti-malware solutions and antivirus software from Corsica Technologies can help your cybersecurity. We have decades of experience in IT and cybersecurity, meaning our team is more than ready to assist. Choose Corsica Secure℠ as your program for combined cybersecurity and IT services.
Please contact us online today for more information about our managed antivirus software solutions.
Corsica Technologies Ranked Among World’s Top MSPs
Corsica Technologies has been named as one of the world’s premier managed service providers on the prestigious annual Channel Futures MSP 501 rankings. This ranking identifies top forward-thinking global MSPs and leading trends in Managed Services.
What is Patch Management and Why Does It Matter?
Between firewalls, patch management, antivirus software, and more, it can be confusing to remember what each security measure does. This blog focuses on what patch management is and why it’s important.
Request a Consultation
Provide your contact information below and one of our solution experts will contact you within one business day.
To speak with someone immediately, give us a call at (855) 411-3387.