Data Protection Services
Data protection is more than a mere suggestion today — it’s a way to prevent the loss or compromise of one of your business’ greatest assets. In many sectors, data protection is a regulation.
Corsica Technologies, a managed IT services company, is one of the industry’s best data protection service providers. We’re proud to offer DataProtect™, our exclusive cloud-based solution to data protection for small businesses and larger enterprises. Integrated with our endpoint monitoring service — DataSentry™ — Corsica Technologies delivers compliant network defense day and night.
Top Benefits of Data Protection
DataProtect secures business assets and users far and near with advantages, including:
- Scalability: Adjust to business changes with a solution that allows you to add users or storage when you need them. We help you migrate to cloud computing and analyze your unique infrastructure demands to make recommendations. These features better position your business to take advantage of opportunities as they arise without added delay.
- Around-the-clock monitoring: Get peace of mind knowing experts are constantly overseeing your data protection. Corsica Technologies network operations centers (NOC) runs 24/7/365 with a team of cybersecurity professionals among the most experienced in data protection software companies. Real-time activity and alerts keep our staff informed of potential threats so we can take immediate action, preserving your information integrity and confidentiality.
- Cutting-edge technology: Maintain confidence in your data privacy with our robust set of protocols. Corsica Technologies uses security incident and event management (SIEM) programs to assist in protection. Advanced SIEM security tools like these give our experts in-depth analysis at a granular level to identify and respond to irregularities right away. Your business gets the extra levels of detection these resources offer without additional equipment investment, saving you money.
- Unmatched industry expertise: Focus your time and efforts on more strategic company operations when you partner with a managed services provider (MSP) you can trust. Our team proudly maintains more than 300 collective industry certifications and over 250 years of combined IT expertise. As a result, you get world-class protection services you can count on, allowing you to put your energies into business growth.
- A knowledgeable compliance advocate: Corsica Technologies maintains an in-house staff of regulatory experts to design the protocols your business needs to stay compliant. Prevent costly penalties for violating regulations like the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) or the General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR). You can serve global customers, patients, and end users knowing you have a competent compliance partner.
DataProtect and DataSentry represent components of our beginning-to-endpoint managed IT services, Corsica SecureSM. We’ve designed Corsica Secure as a comprehensive plan to combine IT, data security, and infrastructure management for organizations of all sizes across a broad spectrum of industries.
Doesn’t require an appliance
You can pick the number of endpoints
Get Full-Scale Data Protection from the Experts
Choose Corsica Technologies as your MSP and enjoy all the benefits our DataProtect and DataSentry services deliver. We’ll work with you to design and implement the ideal data protection solutions for your business based on your company’s needs and regulatory environment.
Contact a knowledgeable team member for more information or request your custom consultation online today.
Office 365 is now Microsoft 365- What Does that Mean for Users?
Microsoft recently changed the name of its flagship product from Office 365 to Microsoft 365. According to the software giant, the name change was a part of natural evolution. Microsoft 365 began in 2017 as an enterprise offering that contained a combination of Windows, Office, and Enterprise Mobility and Security.
Security Awareness Training
Your employees are a vital component of your company’s defense. Our Security Awareness Training offerings are award-winning, effective, and take less than a week to implement.
Microsoft 365 Monitoring
This service uses cutting edge SIEM technology to collect and analyze logs relating to your Microsoft 365 environment providing the ability to monitor and protect individual user accounts and quickly identify anomalies, brute force attacks and account takeovers.