What is Mobile Device Management?
Mobile Device Management, or MDM, is a new function of our Managed IT Services to assist our customers in monitoring, managing, and tracking their smart devices such as Apple iPhones and iPads, and Droid. Some of the key features of this program include:
- Remotely wipe lost devices
- Track device location via GPS
- Standardize configuration for fast and easy provisioning
- Enforce Security Protocols
- Track & report on mobile assets
- Managed Device Warranty
Why is this important?
Every employee’s smartphone could be an open door to your secure network & critical data. IDC reports that 40% of IT decision makers say they let workers access corporate information from employee-owned devices, but 70% of employees indicate that they access corporate networks this way.
Mobile computing is becoming an increasingly vital component of every business’s operation. As end users access critical business information, communicate with customers, and leverage their mobile device to support their day to day activities, you need to ensure that the same management, security and oversight solutions you rely on for your IT.
What are some of the risks for companies with unprotected mobile devices?
- Unprotected Corporate Data – all it takes is one lost phone without a password for all your corporate data to become available to anyone.
- Interrupted & Distracted Employees – HR is the # 1 cost for any business, and any disruption to their productivity will hurt your bottom line.
- Lost Opportunity – staying connected is vital in today’s business world. Missing a single e-mail can mean the difference between winning a customer and losing a deal!
What are some of the benefits of managed mobile devices?
With mobile device management, your company receives the following:
- Reduced Exposure to Risk – through secure & protected access to corporate data
- Enhanced Productivity – ensuring devices are properly configured and eliminating unnecessary distractions
- Increased Profits – our solution will give you the confidence to safely & securely leverage mobile computing as a powerful productivity tool.
How do you get started?
Call Corsica Technologies at 1.877.367.9348 to speak to your local account representative about getting set up with mobile device management today!
Corsica Technologies is proud to announce that we are now a member of the Apple Consultants Network!
With more and more businesses offering mobile devices in their corporate infrastructure to increase productivity and flexibility within the workplace, the need for an IT partner who understands the benefits, risks, and customized implementation of these devices has never been greater.
What is the Apple Consultants Network?
“The Apple Consultants Network features independent professional service providers and technology consulting firms that specialize in Apple and third-party solutions. Certified on Apple technologies, members deliver on-site technology services and support to home users and businesses of all sizes.” Learn more about the Apple Consultants Network.
What does this mean to you?
As an approved Apple Affiliate Program Partner, Corsica Technologies can assist you with purchasing Apple mobile devices for your business. You can contact us directly to request a quote for the Apple products that meet your specific business needs. As a member of the Apple Consultants Network, we are able to offer certified professionals, industry knowledge, and onsite services to assist you with your devices. You can also utilize our direct link to the Apple store where you can purchase Apple products.