Total number of publicly disclosed data breaches in 2017
Test and Verify Your Security Standing
A confirmed breach is an expensive way to verify you need better cybersecurity. Instead of gambling with your proprietary data, getting a private, third-party risk assessment gives you a clear picture of your standing.
It’s No Longer Safe to Estimate Your Network’s Security
Annual Risk Assessments
While risk assessments uncover a multitude of weaknesses by nature, Corsica Cyber does not assess your risk in order to sell you services you don’t need.
Your network will be evaluated by auditors according to nationally recognized best practices and compliance frameworks (depending on your needs and scope of work).
Security gaps will be ranked by severity so you can prioritize your remediation efforts.
You won’t have to wade through technical jargon to present the findings to your executive team. Instead, Corsica Cyber staff will present our findings in an understandable way, empowering your executive team to make informed decisions.
Our certified Security Auditors assess the strength of your policies, practices, and IT security stack.
We return to your location and present an executive summary of all findings so you can ask your questions and leave with the answers.
Any and all gaps in your security architecture, detection, and prevention policies and practices are reported to you before they could lead to a breach.
Better formulate your budget and priorities according to our team’s remediation recommendations.
The Benefits of Regular Cybersecurity Risk Assessments
Annual (or more frequent) cybersecurity risk assessments are a major component of smart security spending. Companies that perform regular risk assessments statistically spend less on Incident Response and Remediation services over time. And of course, companies in industries subject to compliance regulations are less likely to receive penalties associated with compliance audits.
Benefit From Third-Party Experts
- Our company processes are based on 20 years of assessment experience.
- Top industry certifications coupled with industry experience provide you with enterprise level expertise at a fraction of the cost.
- Our auditors have hands-on experience in IT and a thorough understanding of the technologies deployed in your environment.
Reinforce Your Market Position
- Assure your customers and employees that they are in safe hands.
- Fortify your brand and reputation.
- Maintain your competitive edge and guard your intellectual property.
Manage Risk Well
- Take action before a breach forces your hand.
- Strengthen your IT and security teams’ acumen through regular feedback.
- Learn how to customize a robust security solution to your unique needs.