Corsica Technologies Named to MSSP Alert’s Top 250 MSSPs List for 2020
CENTREVILLE, MD, September 25, 2020 – MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named Corsica Technologies to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2020.
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs, managed detection and response (MDR) and Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) providers worldwide.
The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2020 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed security services providers. The fourth-annual list has expanded from 2019 (200 honorees) and 2018-2017 (100 honorees) amid MSSP Alert’s continued, organic readership growth.
“This award emphasizes our philosophy of building a solid foundation of cybersecurity for every client, which helps them grow and succeed,” said Brian Harmsion, CEO of Corsica Technologies.
“We are proud to receive this award for the fourth year in a row,” said Charles Johnson, President of Cybersecurity. “Our team of cybersecurity experts is continually monitoring the ever-changing cyber landscape to protect our client’s data.”
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate Corsica Technologies on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Despite the coronavirus pandemic, this year’s honorees continue to accelerate their businesses, mitigate customer risk and safeguard digital assets worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $19.15 million in revenue for 2020, up 16% from $16.47 million in 2019.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 25 different countries — up from 19 countries in the 2019 report.
- Profits: 84% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2020.
- Security Operations Centers: 67% have in-house SOCs, 24% are hybrid, 6% completely outsource their SOCs, and 3% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2020 include phishing (95%), vulnerability (76%) and ransomware (69%) attacks.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 129 different hardware, software, cloud, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts — up from 95 in 2019.
- M&A: Mergers, acquisitions and private equity investments continue to accelerate across the MSSP landscape. Twenty high-profile deals involving MSSP 250 honorees have surfaced since last year’s report.
The Top 250 MSSPs list and research were overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
About Corsica Cybersecurity
Corsica Cybersecurity, a dedicated division of Corsica Technologies, is solely focused on the delivery of Advanced Cybersecurity services to the Private Sector and Government Agencies. Supported from our 24x7x365 and geographically redundant Security Operations Centers, we are focused on real-time detection and response, threat correlation, and cyber incident response. Our Audit and Compliance team delivers advanced auditing and compliance solutions, penetration testing, threat modeling and other cyber consulting services to clients in both regulated and non-regulated industries.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com