If the title of this post or the next statements are true, then the best gift you can give yourself this Christmas is better IT service. (And it’s so much easier than you think.) You are busy. You don’t have time for your computers to not work. Nor do you have time to troubleshoot your network yourself. You just need your computers to work as hard as you do.
We see you nodding in agreement, so let’s go on…(though if you don’t need to read any further, you can just click here to request that we call you and you can get right to unwrapping this gift!)
Things are very busy at home. It’s the holiday season and you are doing your best to help make sure it truly is the most wonderful time of the year, with the best gifts, the best baked goods and the best decorations. Your calendar is booked with holiday get-togethers. Basically, it’s plain old holiday madness everywhere you turn!
You are extremely busy at work. It’s year-end, which means things are busy, busy, busy with reports and deadlines and making that last push to meet or exceed your goals. Plus you have to get back home to continue the holiday madness. Both of these things more than likely are already taking up about 27 hours of your 24 hour day. Like we said, you’re busy!
CONCLUSION: You NEED your computer network to work for you, not against you.
Give Yourself the Gift of Better IT Service This Year
If there is one thing that you really, really, really need to have happen at a time like this, it’s for the computer NOT to freeze up, mysteriously shut down, or just generally not cooperate. It’s just really, really, really not a good time for that to happen and so all you really want for Christmas is for the computer network to play nice. But let’s be honest here, crossing your fingers and hoping that Santa’s elves will sprinkle magic Christmas dust and make your computer woes go away probably isn’t the best plan. And on top of that, is there EVER really a good time for your computers to freeze up, mysterious shut down, or just generally not cooperate? (We’re gonna go out on a limb here and say no…)
Don’t you ALWAYS have better things to do than worry about your computers?
If your answers to the above are yes, YES and HECK YEAH, we have the best Christmas gift of all for you this year. You can give yourself the gift of better IT service. (Side note: If you aren’t sure if you need better IT service, read this post and find out!) Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could just stop worrying about your IT, and instead focus on running your business? Without the distractions and downtime created by computer issues, you will gain something invaluable – time. The gift of better IT service is the best gift ever. You will be able to relax, because hey…we’ve got I.T.! If right about now you are thinking that this sounds like a bunch of magic dust, rest assured that it’s not. And we know this, because managing computer networks for businesses just like yours (so that you can run your business) is what we do.
You see, we happen to love technology and we’d really enjoy figuring out how we can specifically help you because we know everyone’s needs are unique to them. It’s why we offer a variety of service plans to meet the needs of every size business and budget. Check them out here! But we also know that the one constant for business right now is that technology is a significant piece of the puzzle. However, that doesn’t mean you need to puzzle over it when it’s not working. Frankly, it should just be working so you can get back to work. And that is our goal. For the computer network powering your business to be in the background, running at peak efficiency and not causing daily emergencies or annoyances. But also to assure you that when something does break down, that fixing it is a priority for our team.
Choosing the Gift of Better IT Service Makes Life Better For You
In a nutshell, here is how your life gets better when you work with us:
- You will have fewer computer issues all around…and that’s because we will do all the preventive maintenance, required updates and analysis necessary to get your network running at max efficiency and speed. It’s all those little things going on in the background that you probably don’t even know (or care to know) about that can create BIG issues later if they aren’t addressed. So we address them for you.
- You will have access to a Technical Support team 24/7…if you’re working on a report at 1 a.m. and need help, you can call us and get it.
- You will be supported by a full IT team…when you work with us, your network becomes our network and it’s our team’s responsibility to manage, monitor and maintain it. And that goes for your entire team, not just you.
- You will have modern network security in place…no more losing sleep at night wondering if tomorrow will be the day that a malware attack shuts you down or creates massive data loss. Because when we manage your network you will have all the latest and greatest network security protocols in place as well as regular, sound data backups.
- You will know what your IT budget is each month…seriously, no more wild guesses as to what you will have to spend to fix the computers or the network each month. Instead, you’ll pay a fixed monthly fee to make sure that they are working and you have maximum uptime. And chances are, this monthly investment is less than what you are paying to reactively fix stuff…and certainly less than building your own first-class IT Department.
If this all sounds too good to be true, it’s not. So if this is the gift that you really want to give your business this year, it’s super simple to do. Just request a call from our Account Management Team, and we will get started so that you can remove the IT stress from your life and start out the New Year knowing that you can stop running your network and get back to running your business. BONUS GIFT: If you do so right now we’ll even give you the 1st month of service FREE (when you sign up for an IT Service Plan). Now go pick out the best darn Ugly Sweater you can find and get on with your holiday celebrating!